- Begins at 7:30 p.m. unless otherwise posted.
- Meetings are the First and Third Thursday of each month
- Meeting are located at the Clayton Government Center, 6996 Taywood Road Englewood, OH 45322
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Mayor & Council Members
- Mike Stevens, Mayor, Term expires December 2025
- Tina Kelly, Council Member at Large, Term expires December 2025
- Brendan Bachman, Council Member at Large, Term expires December 2025
- Greg Merkle, Council Member at Large, Term expires December 2025
- Dennis Lieberman, Council Member Ward 1, Term expires December 2023
- Kenneth C. Henning, Council Member Ward 2, Term expires December 2023
- James T. Gorman, Council Member Ward 3, Term expires December 2023
About the Council
The city is governed by a Mayor and City Council who are elected by the people of the city. The Mayor and City Council acting together are the governing body. All governing body members serve four-year terms. The governing body, being the elected representative of the people, adopts all ordinances and resolutions and determines the general goals and policies.
For additional information, please contact the city at 937-836-3500.