City Council Meetings
City Council April 2nd Meeting
The City of Clayton Council will hold their regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, April 2 at 7:30 PM. For the first time ever the meeting will be held virtually as well as in-person.
How to View Meeting Live:
- The public may participate in the meeting via Zoom on any device.
- Click HERE to join the live meeting.
- Meeting code: 212 292 031
How to Comment during the Live Meeting:
- Zoom will allow participants to comment during the live meeting. Council will hold a public comment portion of the meeting like normal. The residents name and address must be included or the question/comment will not be submitted to Council.
Send Comments prior to Live Meeting:
- Residents may email email@example.com their questions/comments up to 1-hour prior to the meeting. The residents name and address must be included or the question/comment will not be submitted to Council.
- Residents may also call-in questions/comments up to 1-hour prior to the meeting at (937) 836-3500.
As always, Council meetings may be viewed on our website or broadcasts of Clayton Council meetings air on Time Warner Cable, Government Access Channel 6 on the following Saturday at 8:30am, Monday at 8:30pm and Wednesday at 9am.
Any questions or concerns regarding the Council meeting, please contact City Manager, Amanda Zimmerlin at (937) 836-3500 ext. 118 or firstname.lastname@example.org