Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
- Arrange for a neighbor to pick up your packages, newspapers, and mail. Have them place garbage cans at the curb on your normal pickup day(s) and return them after.
- Double check that all of your doors and windows are locked, especially in your vehicles! If you have an alarm system, make sure it is enabled and that your alarm company has your updated contact information.
- Secure storage sheds, attic, and basement entrances and gates.
- Make arrangements to have your lawn mowed and/or leaves picked up.
- Ask a trusted neighbor to occasionally park in your driveway. If you leave your car at home, park it as you normally would. Vehicles parked outside should be moved occasionally to appear that they are being used.