Joint Economic Development District
Meetings - 2020
- January 10, 2020
- February 27, 2020 Special Meeting
- April 30, 2020 Special Meeting Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Ohio Revised Code Section 121.221, that this JEDD Board Meeting was held by internet video conference rather than in-person in order to observe social distancing standards.
May 15, 2020 Special Meeting Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Ohio Revised Code Section 121.221, that this JEDD Board Meeting will be held by internet video conference rather than in-person in order to observe social distancing standards.
- July 10, 2020
- October 9, 2020
- November 20, 2020
Brookville, OH 45309 2018 Newsletter
January 10, 2020
February 27, 2020 Special Meeting
May 15, 2020 Special Meeting
- Erik Collins, Chairman
- James Borland, Vice Chair - Represents the township
- Kevin Schweitzer - Represents the City of Clayton
- William Kindred - Represents the employees
- Mike Stevens - Represents the businesses
The Clay Township - City of Clayton Joint Economic Development District (JEDD) is a collaborative effort designed to encourage business growth and development through regional cooperation.
To create the JEDD, 34 businesses and property owners agreed to join the quasi-governmental organization and to support it through a 1.5% income tax collected from people and businesses that work and operate in the JEDD. Revenues collected by the JEDD will be used to encourage business opportunities in the District and to build new infrastructure resources.
For more information, contact Jim Borland, Clay Township, at 937-833-4015 or Kevin Schweitzer, City of Clayton, at 937-836-3500.
Business Assistance Program
The Clay Township / City of Clayton Joint Economic Development District (JEDD) was created to encourage investment and business growth to maintain a stable business corridor. Because small business have hurdles that may slow expansion plans, the JEDD Board has identified funds that can be used to directly assist business who are located in the JEDD.
Business Assistance Program - Guidelines
Business Assistance Program Application