For more information on county elections, please visit the Montgomery County Board of Elections
Posting of Political Signs
Political signs do not require a sign permit. Political signs placed on your property do not have a time restriction.
Political signs placed in the street right of way have numerous restrictions, which include:
* Obtaining permission from the abutting property owner
* Cannot be placed in the right of way sooner than 45 days before an election
* Must be removed from the right of way within a week after the election
* Cannot project over or into the right of way
* Cannot obstruct visibility for vehicular traffic
* Cannot be placed on City owner property
Clayton Election Wards
If you're unsure where to vote or what Ward you vote in, here is link
that will help you.
Clayton Ward 1
Clayton Ward 2
Clayton Ward 3